Hey folks,

I searched but this subject is due to return non-related results due
to its keywords.

Well im working for a client which needs to mantain half of the
website with the old structure (at least for now). Well I managed to
integrate it very well, but comes a part which goes dead end for me.
The client wrote all the links/images URI like this:

href="link_to_page.php"

Well its alright in the root page, but when it enters the /news/view/
1 .. all links/images get broken. Its not a solution to update all
pages (because they are a lot..) but i wanted to know how to change
the "/" separator to another caracter.

I tried dispatcher but coulndt find anything. I wanted to convert all
CakePHP URI system to news_view_1, etc.

Anyone knows how to do this?

Thanks in advance