I am new to Cake, coming from RubyOn Rails I am traditionally a PHP
developer.
here is my question :from a turorial I was able to view an article by
typing www.mysite.com/articles/view/1
                               works great, but how is the id passed
to the view action I thought I would have to type

www.mysite.com/articles/view/id/1
                                 here is the code for my controller
                                             controller name
articles_controller