it seems to be the correct behavior:
- if you're not logged in, it redirectts you to login page
- if you're logged, it checks if you're allowed to access to
controller:
  * if yes, ok
  * if not, it redirects you back and tell you "access denied"
Why do you want to be redirected to login since you're already logged
in?
It's up to you to add this: if I don't have access to a controller,
give the choice to be logged in with another account (like a Linux
sudo or Vista UAC). IMHO it's not a very common need.