The _only_ output I get from items() is '<item>'...there is nothing to
wrap. as I said, item() returns the tags and content as expected, but
even if I assign string constants directly to the rss elements in
transformRSS I get nothing out (except the opening item tag). The time
I've spent here I could probably have fixed it, but I have other
things to do and my workaround was, for me anyway, more MVC.
In rss/index.ctp:
[code]
<?php
foreach ($blocs as $bloc):
echo "\n<item>";
echo "\n<title>".$bloc['Bloc']['title']."</title>";
echo "\n<link>http://www.example.net/public_html/blocs/view/";.
$bloc['Bloc']['id']."</link>";
echo "\n<guid>http:///www.example.net/public_html/blocs/view/";.
$bloc['Bloc']['id']."</guid>";
echo "\n<description>".htmlentities ($bloc['Bloc']['text'])."</
description>";
echo "\n<pubDate>".$bloc['Bloc']['modified']."</pubDate>";
echo "\n</item>";
endforeach;
?>
[/code]