When I try to update an ACO I get the following error:

LINE 1: UPDATE "acos" SET "Aco"."lft" = "Aco"."lft" + 2  WHERE
"id" ...
                                        ^ [CORE/cake/libs/model/
datasources/dbo/dbo_postgres.php, line 122]

Some where along the way an alias is being added to the SQL for the
ACO table.  So far problem is only occurring when I try to update the
ACO table.  When I update any of the tables that I created, the update
works fine.

I grabbed the latest code from the datasouces directory in SVN today
but it didn't seem to help.

I'm not sure where to start looking for this problem.  Any ideas?

I made a quick hack to dbo_souce.php in  _prepareUpdateFields() to
stip out the alias.  This of course is the wrong place but I need to
get this working ASAP.

thanks.