'verufy' => array(
                        'rule' => array('identicalFields', 'password'),
                        'message' => 'Passwords must match'
                )
after the validate array have this:
/*function to make sure that 2 entered fields are identical*/
        function identicalFields( $field=array(), $compare_field=null )
        {
                foreach( $field as $key => $value )
                {
                        $vi = $value;
                        $v2 = $this->data[$this->name][$compare_field];
                        if ($vi !== $v2)
                        {
                                return false;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                                continue;
                return true;
        }

--
In the name of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of my sanity.
Siebren Bakker(Aevum Decessus)