All -
I've been using Mariano Iglesias Bindable behavior with 1.2 beta to
nice effect, but I've run into a query I can't figure out.  Here's
what I have:
Team hasMany Clip
Team hasMany Site
Site hasMany Clipranking

A Site can play any of the Clips available in their Team in whatever
ranked order they wish.  The Clipranking table contains a field 'rank'
and 'clip_id'.  Clipranking and Clip are not related (at least not
now...).  In my Sites controller I want to retrieve all the
Cliprankings and get the Clip data that corresponds to the 'clip_id'.
I can't seem to get a query or on the fly BindModel() that will get me
what I want.
I guess I'm obtuse.   I've never done a HBTM relationship before, and
maybe that's what I need?  I'm open to any suggestions or noob
sledgehammering for not seeing it.

Much obliged,
Jeremy