>From the first Error message It looks your Cache directory is not
writable.

and The third message regarding Cannot modify header information......
I Use Writing
ob_start(); just next line to PHP start tags before starting my
controller class and ob_clean(); just before my php end tags and after
the end of my controller class.

It is PHP way, but it worked for me in Cake too.

Hope this helps.