Hi!

This is the first time I use i18n and l10n in a project. I'm trying to
find out how to translate a string to multiple languages, or another
language than the actually selected. The case in which I want to use
this is a list of languages, in which every language-name is
translated into it's own language.

Here is what I thought it might work: http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1291705152
But it doesn't.

Thats what I wanna do:
I want to translate the following array (like L10n::catalog)

$lang = array('en' => 'English', 'de' => 'German', 'fr' => 'French',
'es' => 'Spanish');

$lang = array('en' => 'English', 'de' => 'Deutsch', 'fr' =>
'Français', 'es' =>'Español');

What do I have to do to get this translation working?

Regards,
Flo