On Feb 10, 2008 4:36 AM, AD7six <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Feb 10, 3:47 am, "Ben Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm not getting this from the documentation, so could somebody point
> > me to an example that shows this?
> >
> > I have a Parent that "hasMany" Children. I also have children
> > belongsTo Parent. I want to change a handful of Children so they have
> > a different Parent.
>
> How is that different from simply 'calling save'?

Dunno. I don't see an example that clearly states that calling save
will change the kids like that. My present solution is to send the
form to the kids' controller and processing them individually. We're
talking a lot of kids.

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill