Hi,

I'm new to cakePHP, and I'm trying to run the bake script as the
instructions in the manual and scereencast, but I keep getting the
following error

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ export PATH=$PATH:/var/www/cake/cake/console
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ cake

Hello juancho,

CakePHP Console:
This file has been loaded incorrectly and cannot continue.
Please make sure that /cake/console is in your system path,
and check the manual for the correct usage of this command.
(http://manual.cakephp.org/)

As you can see, the PATH variable is set ok so I don't get why it
doesn't work. I'm missing something ?

Thanks