On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 6:36 AM, xmihu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Thank you for your answer.
>  But my link is http://localhost/posts.rss

You are right now getting an rss for the index action of your posts
controller - right?

Now if you want the results from your posts/index to be filtered for
just one author you should alter the index action to do it - which
typically would be allowing it to accept some params - and the URL
will now look something like http://localhost/posts/index/authorname

Now if you do http://localhost/posts/index/authorname.rss you will
have the rss for that particular author

If you have not understood what I have written - then as a first step
figure out how to get all the posts of a particular author on a single
page - we will take it further from there.