On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Mariano Iglesias
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  He may have heard nate saying it on the latest The Show episode.
>
>  -MI

I see...

Well, I think the first step would be to create an jQuery helper
similar to what we have existing already.  And no, I'm not
volunteering to do that.  Felix should be able to whip that up during
a one-hour talk. ;)

--
Chris Hartjes
Internet Loudmouth