Hello All,

I am a newbie. I just try to learn Zend Framework and CodeIgniter. Now
I want to learn CakePHP.
I have a problem. When I try code in Controller, Model and View. My
hello world project always have a default layout with some help
(query, bendmark ...) from framework core.
But I dont want to see this layout. I want to do it see like
CodeIgniter or ZF. Mean see only "Hello World" on webpage.

Plzz tell detail how to remove default layout.

Thanks so much.

[ sorry if my English is poor ]