Story goes like this -

Netro42 have recently embraced CakePHP. We have spawned 4 major
cakephp sites in the last year (including the Daily Express and Daily
Star), and have many more in development. All the work we are
currently doing is exciting and I can feel that this agency is
actually going somewhere.

We are currently looking for a developer. Experience of CakePHP is a
plus. Otherwise, it will be like groundhog day for me having taught 3
developers already.

We are ideally looking for a middleweight developer - someone who has
4 years experience working with some nice brands - but will consider
hiring a junior, too - especially if they can demonstrate an
enthusiasm for the job and a ability to work brilliantly under
pressure.  The next 3 months will be pretty tough but fantastically
rewarding for the right candidate. We will give you commercial
experience, a nice looking CV and as much coffee as you can drink in
return for your logic and typing skills.

Salary is dependent on experience etc, but could be anywhere between
£20k and £30k. Plus home broadband paid for as an expense.

If you are interested, email me or our vacancies hotline  -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

And if you are going to go straight to the site, please don't judge
us. We know it's pants, but it looked mighty fine in 2001 - we've just
been too busy to make it look nice - sign of a good agency I guess?

Not sure if this is right place for this. Any other cake job posting
boards seem to be US-centric. Apologies if this has gone in the wrong
place. Don't flame me. Please.