On Feb 18, 2008 8:46 AM, rafael bonifaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Feb 17, 2008 2:42 PM, francky06l <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > When are you loosing session, I mean which way .. CakeApp => phpApp or
> > reverse ?
> >
> phpApp => CakePHP

Well, if your CakePHP app and your regular PHP app are not using the
same session ID, of course you're going to lose your session.  Cake
prepends a string to the front of the session ID, so you have to make
sure that your PHP app is creating sessions using that same prepended
string.

Again, if I am wrong I'm sure someone will correct me but I think that
is the first place you need to look.  Not all sessions are created
equal. ;)

--
Chris Hartjes
Internet Loudmouth