On Feb 18, 2008 12:17 PM, dr. Hannibal Lecter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As far as I can understand it, comments can be moderated, so that
> might be the root of your problem. I don't see the cause of article
> publishing delay though, very strange.. :-/

Every submission to the bakery needs to be approved by "somebody",
although I do not know who that somebody  is.  When on of these
"somebodies" sees the submission, they will either approve it or
reject it.  Shocking as this is, but some people are spending time on
things other than monitoring submissions to the bakery even when they
have the ability to approve them.

--
Chris Hartjes
Internet Loudmouth