Hello All,

I am new to development in cakephp. Currently I am testing my code
written in cake 1.1.*. For this I need test suite 1.0.0.0 But problem
here is that the available test suite are difficult to configure with
cake 1.1 . I can switch to cake 1.2, which has integrated test
development setup, but I have also to test the cake code which is
written in cake 1.1. So here difficult to migrate to cake 1.2.

I have try many manuals and tutorials available to integrate the
cakephp test suite 1.0 with cake 1.1, but fails. [May be something is
left which I don't follow or they people not cover.]

Can you help me here, as if you have setup cakephp test suite 1.0 with
cake 1.1, then I shall request you to kindly send me these integrated
files (in zip format), as this will solve my 1 month long problem.

I shall be thank full for your nice cooperation and waiting for your
reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,