I want to check that a form was sent using a post request, using
Security component requirePost() as usual, works for a normal POST
request,  but when I'm sending an edit form, there is a hiden field
called "_method", and it's value is "PUT", the problem here is that it
isn't recognized as a valid POST request, so it is "blackholed".

is this a bug of Security Component? or Am I using it the wrong way?