You can't make statements like "wrong page" etc, if no one has a clue as to
what your setup is. At least show your Auth setup.

I haven't expirenced your issues (I'm not even sure what your issues are),
but there is some funny behavior when the session expires.

Basically, I lose my Flash Message when trying to access a restricted area.
This is because there are multiple redirects and the flash is written to an
"invalid" session. Read all the yummy goodness:

http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php/browse_thread/thread/91c716ad396513e1/73401129c908b762?lnk=gst&q=auth+session+expire#73401129c908b762