I am trying to use the mail component on my contact page (
http://www.theskateparkdirectory.com/contact/ ) and I get the
following message:

Missing Component File

You are seeing this error because the component file can't be found or
doesn't exist.

Notice: If you want to customize this error message, create app/views/
errors/missing_component_file.thtml.

Fatal: Create the class below in file : app/controllers/components/
email.php

<?php
class EmailComponent extends Object {
}
?>

My contact_controller looks like this:

<?php

class ContactController extends AppController {

var $uses = array('Contact');
var $components = array("Email");

 // Code Here...
?>

Am I doing something wrong? I thought that Email was a built in
component of cakephp. Any help would be most appreciated.