Hi friends I've implemented cake blog tutorial from cake manual and
it's work perfect.But i'm confuse how cake model save method
works.Means
this blog tutorial use posts table

CREATE TABLE posts (
    id INT UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
    title VARCHAR(50),
    body TEXT,
    created DATETIME DEFAULT NULL,
    modified DATETIME DEFAULT NULL
);

And for add/edit view contains only title and body fields then how
remaining fields cake calculates

means "created" and "modified". I've added one extra field to table
but while adding new entry it only takes above fields

INSERT INTO `posts` (`title`,`body`,`created`,`modified`) VALUES
('test','test purpose','2008-02-25 07:26:38','2008-02-25 07:26:38')

So Can any one explain me how it works ? I