I tried getting this all working and am using
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/automagic-rss-feed-generator-plugin
on my build of CakePHP 1.1.

My only issue, is I don't understand how to find out the hash for the
user that is given in the URL.  For instance, in a URL like
http://myapp.com/my_controller/my_rss/user_hash how can I only get the
user_hash from the URL to compare to my hash in the user table?

Any help is super appreciated because I am just spinning my wheels at
tthis point.  I know I am soooo close to!

Thanks,
daniel