On Mar 3, 7:03 am, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I'm using Andy's PaginationComponent in an admin action. The first
> page loads fine but something's wrong with the route that's causing an
> error. Here's the setup:
>
> ($page and $show would be set from $this->params or a default)
>
> $criteria = null;
> $parameters = array('page' => $page);
> $options = array(
>                 'url' => '/admin/events/',
>                 'sortByClass' => 'Event',
>                 'sortBy' => 'date_from',
>                 'direction' => 'DESC',
>                 'show' => $show,
>                 'maxPages' => 10,
>                 'paramStyle' => 'pretty',
>                 'paramSeparator' => ':'
> );
> list($order, $limit, $page) = $this->Pagination->init($criteria,
> $parameters, $options);
>
> So, the links for the other pages are rendered like:
>
> /admin/events/page:3

pretty params means /param/val/param2/val2 you want named params style
but if you are using 1.2 you don't want to use that component at all -
use the pagination that comes with cake.

note that
/admin/events/page:3
is not the same to the router as
/admin/events/index/page:3