It's difficult to say what's going on there. What are you trying to
select? Maybe you should post an example of the data you want (please
normalise tabs to spaces, though--this is really dificult to
decipher). Also, the SQL that Cake is generating, for comparison.

You could also have a look at finderQuery(). That might be some help.