I am working with the latest beta of cake and have an ajax->link with
following options:

$options = array('update'    => 'div_id',
                        'position'  => 'Bottom',
                        'condition' => "!$('element_id')"
                       );

The link should update a div only if a certain element doesn't exist,
which actually works fine.

The problem is now, that I want to update another div if the condition
fails. I already tried options like 'failure', but no option seems to
work in my case. What else can I try, or is it not possible?