Hi everyone,

just a little curious thing I noticed today while looking at the cache
entries. One of them is called 'object_map', which is created by the
Configure class and seems to contain an array with the entire list of
Controllers in the project.

It seems like this entry is being written to the cache pretty much on
every request, even with a TTL of 1 hour. I'm almost sure the
performance hit is negligible...  but perhaps maybe someone else
noticed it. Or if looks like it might need to be filed as a bug.

Running on cake beta 6311 using APC as the cache.

Dave