Hi!

I think your problem is the .htaccess file. Read here http://manual.cakephp.org/chapter/installing, in section 5. I'm using CakePHP in Ubuntu for 5 months now and works fine.

Good luck!!

Kchopein.

mcphisto escribió:
Hi,
I'm using cakeph since 1 year and never had problems with windows xp
and easy php 2.0.1.
Now I installed kubuntu and I can't get my applications working. I
only see the home page without any style css and when i try a link it
says "page not found". The only doubt I've is my httpd.conf file.
I post here the configuration. I want my applications run under /var/
www. Is there something wrong.

DocumentRoot /var/www/

LoadModule rewrite_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_rewrite.so

<Directory "/var/www/">
    #
    # Possible values for the Options directive are "None", "All",
    # or any combination of:
    #   Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks SymLinksifOwnerMatch ExecCGI
MultiViews
    #
    # Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options
All"
    # doesn't give it to you.
    #
    # The Options directive is both complicated and important.  Please
see
    # http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#options
    # for more information.
    #
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks

    #
    # AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed
in .htaccess files.
    # It can be "All", "None", or any combination of the keywords:
    #   Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
    #
    AllowOverride All

    #