Thanks in advance for any clarification you can provide.  I'm trying
to get my mind around understanding the model relationship.  In short,
I'm looking to understand how to manipulate an already queried result
set.
My (simplified) database model and code are below.

Products
--------
id
oem_id
spec_id

Oems
----
id
code_description

Specifications
--------------
id
spec_description

Model Relationships (First Normal Form)
-------------------
Product belongsTo: Specification, Code (several others mapped
similarly)
Specification, Color and Code all hasMany Product

In my ProductsController I have defined: var $uses = array('Product',
'Oem', 'Specification');

Question
--------
On Product index page I show a list of all Oems, which I'm generating
via:
$this->set('oems', $this->Product->Oem->generateList());
These link to /products/display/4 where I am displaying all products
of that Oem with:
$this->set('products', $this->Product->findAllByOem_id($id) );
(php 4 reason for _, not my hosting)

What I'm not sure how to do is get a list of all of the Specifications
(and other attributes) within this "result"

In the controller display function, I can call: $this->set('specs',
$this->Specification->findAll() );
which will give me EVERY specification, but I am looking for the
proper cakephp way (of using my model relationship) to get just the
specifications related to my result set.  I hope I've made my question
clear.
And thanks again for listening!

Tyler