On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 1:20 AM, koko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  2- So you talked about a person and then you said it's not
>  personally ... so you don't know what is going out of your mouth. Wise
>  people use their brains before their mouths, and the opposite is
>  correct.

I know exactly what's coming out of my mouth, since it requires effort
to type it down.

>  4- Me too I have a switch for certain types of people ... but I don't
>  use it when I talk to foreigners for the first time ... and don't ever
>  make yourself like that because no body likes this way but if talked
>  in a nice and polite way people will regard you and listen to your
>  remarks ... it's something psychological not for a certain person ...
>  again it's up to

If you want civil discussions where nobody's flaws are pointed out,
this is not the right venue.  I stand by what I said because it's
right:  people should contribute when they are able to, and not sit
around expecting other people to do things.  Actions, not words are
what have pushed CakePHP forward.

>  one last remark:
>  When yo don't know the reason don't go and just throw a comment be
>  wise and send him a message to know why he did that then if person
>  didn't correct it his mistake, you have the right to talk about
>  him ... because no body is infallible right???

We can agree to disagree and let this thread rest in peace

--
Chris Hartjes
Internet Loudmouth