I got the similar thing, but just in Version 1.2 beta. I never met
such errors in version 1.2 pre-beta and all previous versions.
I found that these errors occur when some variables, either single
variables or array elements, are used in views but they are not well
defined. Before, I mean in previous versions, the error may be
'Undefined variable'.
There may be more cases these errors occur. If I have time, I may
trace where the bug is.

Steve