I can't recommend bluehost, you'll run into performance problems quite
quickly I think, unless you have a very simple app. I used to have a
(vbulletin) forum there and I was suspended a few times because of
performance issues. I've heard good things about mediatemple but am
using a futurehosting.biz vps right now which is all right.