A "File" model  which uses the Polymorphic behavior (which is by the
way great).
It has a "model" and a "foreign_key"  field to bind associated models
on find operations.

An "Ufo" model which has following association set:

var $hasMany = array(   'Attachment' => array(

'foreignKey' => 'foreign_key',

'conditions' => array('model' => 'Ufo'),
                                                                )
                                                        );

When I'm  saving data of the "Ufo" plus associated "File" model data
both get saved but the new/updated associated File record lacks a
value for the "model" field ("foreign_key" has the correct value).

How can I retrieve the value for the "model" field without including
it in the to-be-saved "File" data?
Is this possible?