Iam creating a system that stores files in a database, I would like to
know if there is no problem in not sanitizing bynary data, I exclude
some type of extensions like .exe .zip and others in the upload
process. Can someone make a SQL injection or some kind of attack
uploading binary data that it is not Sanitized.

Iam using cakePHP and I have used the Sanitize::escape function to
sanitize my data but it transforms binary data and it is unreadable
when I try to download it again.
How can I solve this problem?

Thanx in advance