I am working on setting up a test and part of my test triggers an
exception error.  This is intentional, though.  I actually want to
throw the exception, because it proves that the code is working
correctly.

However, it doesn't seem like there is anything like
'assertException' ... I'm not even sure this would work anyways.

My question is, how do you design a test in which you want to throw an
exception to prove that the code is working correctly?