Hi,

I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I am trying to add a
meta tag on the view page using the following command:

echo $html->meta('description', 'meta description goes in here',
array('type'=>'description'), false);

Doing this, nothing shows up on the page. If I set the inline to true,
it shows right at the top of the page, but after all the header
information from the layout page.

I would like to have it so that setting it to false puts it up in the
head section (as per the API).

Does anyone have any ideas, or is it me doing something wrong?

Thanks!