Hi there,

I have a new killer web 2.0 app, that's been featured on some leading
blogs and has some fantastic exposure. The site is great and we hope
to take it very far.

We have some issues with the code that our developer can't figure out.
I need an expert who can help us out and help us to keep going!

Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED], your help will be much
appreciated and we'll credit you in some way.

Thanks!