Sure thing. I'm pretty certain my method isn't optimal, but it does
work (and as a bonus, because I'm using a model to represent the
Sites, you can add them dynamically).

It relies on the ThemeView at the minute, because that's how I'm
representing each of the different site designs. I ran into the
sticking point where each of the sites needs different functionality,
and that's as far as I've gotten.

Either way, I'll stick the code up somewhere tomorrow (it's at work,
and I'm at home).

Steve