Hi Sam

This isn't an issue of understanding jquery, I was just curious to know
how Martin applies his javascript dynamically via css selectors.  A
quick Google search turned up Behaviour as one way of doing this.  At
first glance it appears to be a library whose purpose is allowing JS to
be attached to DOM objects via CSS classes and IDs, hence the question.

Regards,
Langdon