Hello all,

i am quite new to cakephp, but i think i learned the basics.

Still, i can't figure out a problem; and i've been dealing with it for
2 days; i read the archive looking for similar problems, but none of
the solutions helped.

This is it: i have to embed an applet in my application. I placed the
folder with the jars needed in a folder called applet in the webroot
folder and used:
<applet code =  "package.demos.applets.Demo.class" archive =
"package.jar, demos.jar" codebase = "applet">

The Demos jar contains the applets package.

This worked fine once, and then ...nothing. I get only "class not
found".

I am testing the app localy.

any help would be apreciated, as i already lost all my patience.

Thanks,
 Oana