I think I'm confusing myself.  I've read several posts, but haven't
got the right solution.

I have a model called Properties that facilitates the addition,
deletion, or editing of a property.

Each property has 300 questions tied to it.

These question answers (boolean true/false) are found in the Answer
model.

The table structure for the answer model is:

ID, question_id, property_id, response

The question model allows addition or deletion of questions, and its
structure is:

id, question, points, category_id

The category model allows addition or deletion of categories, and its
structure is:

id, name

So.  When a user creates a property, they then need to respond to the
300 questions.  Each question response is a row entry into the answers
table.

The end result needs to be a property array that has the property
information, question, answer, and the category that each question
belongs in.

As of right now, I have a hasAndBelongsToMany between Property and
Answer, so I'm able to see the property information in the array, and
the answers -- but I need to relate the questions in there too (based
off of the question ID that's in the answer).

Any ideas?  I tried doing a multiple HABTM -- but it didn't quite turn
out right.  I know I could do this manually, but I want to do it
correctly so I can save time in the future.