Hi,

I have an User class and a PermissionGroup class. User has defined a
hasAndBelongsToMany relation with PermissionGroup.

If into database exists one user with two permission grups assigned,
when I run this code:

$userA = $this->User->findAll($sort, $limit, $page); //gets all the
User records and sorts them.

It returns an array that contains the user data array and the
permission groups array:

Array(
  [User] => Array(
                    here the user data
              )
  [PermissionGroup] => Array(
                   [0] => Array(
               here the FIRST permission data
                          )
                   [1] => Array(
                             here the SECOND permission data
                          )
                )
)

I turn it into a json format because I use ExtJS library into the
views:

{"total":1, "users":[{"User":{ here the user data },
"PermissionGroup":
[{ here the first permission data }, { here the second permission
data }]}]}

But I need an array for each permission group assigned to user. Like
this:

Array(
  [User] => Array(
                               here the user data
              )
  [PermissionGroup] => Array(
                   [0] => Array(
               here the FIRST permission data
                          )
                )
),
Array(
  [User] => Array(
                               here the user data
              )
  [PermissionGroup] => Array(
                   [0] => Array(
               here the SECOND permission data
                          )
                )
)

Turned into json format:

{"total":2,
"users":[{"User":{ here the user data }, "PermissionGroup":{ here the
FIRST permission data }},
{"User":{ here the user data }, "PermissionGroup":{ here the SECOND
permission data }}
]}

¿How can I do it?

Thanks in advance!

P.S: ( I have asked this questions a few hours ago, but it doesn't
appear. So I have repeated it...)