                )

            [2] => Array
                (
                    [id] => 15
                    [numero_horas] => 19
                )

I need to put this data into this format array:

Array
(
    [5] => Array
                (
                        ['disponible'] => 10
                }
    [10] => Array
                (
                        ['disponible'] => 7
                }
    [15] => Array
                (
                        ['disponible'] => 19
                }
)

How can I do it?

I think I could use Set::combine function. I have tried this way:

$newArray = Set::combine($arrayData, 'PermissionGroup.{n}.id',
'PermissionGroup.{n}.numero_horas');

But this creates this array:

Array
(