Hello,every one

I have got the  bug(maybe!) ,fix steps :
 first:confige session autostart in ./cake/app/config/core.php

Configure::write('Session.start',true);

then,copy the 'session.php' file in ./cake/cake/libs/controller/components/
To ./cake/app/controller/components And set the var __started value to true,
as below:

var $__started = true;

it work fine for me, help it useful

--