Hello,

Just start experimenting with CakePHP and have successfully followed
the blog example. My main reason for getting into CakePHP is for
producing RESTful webservices. The purpose for this is to provide
other applications with a means to get, add, update, delete etc.
product innovation information from MySQL back end.

How well is this supported in CakePHP? I also noted that Nate gave a
presentation on this issue at the recent CakeFest. Are his notes/
slides/presentation available?

Hope you can help. Regards, Phil.