I will be posting something as soon as I receive a response from
PhpNut. I hope everyone realizes that the core team is very solid.
That PhpNut was an integral part, but not the only part. There are
many capable developers in this community who deserve respect. I have
seen this community grow tremendously over the last few years. I don't
think anyone will deny how much CakePHP has taught us.

Keymaster, your thoughts are right on the money and I am certainly
glad you shared them. I hope you continue to take an active role in
the project and community.