On Apr 16, 11:54 am, ros <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Take a look as alternative to core CakePHP translate behavior - i18n
> model
> behaviorhttp://www.palivoda.eu/2008/04/i18n-in-cakephp-12-database-content-tr...
> It supports translation of related models (recursive is unlimited)
> during cotroller find operation.

   I'm just jumping, not understood clearly...  I think, you're
keeping the translated fields in the same table? If so, it's a very
nice enhancement.. the current i18n is a huge pain; not sure who
architected that with what purpose..  Also, if I'm not mistaken, you
should also remove the necessity to append lang_code on default filed
name.

  Looking very great, thanks for sharing.

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>