Hey Defranco,

This script looked like something that I needed as well, and I found
some bugs with it and fixed them. It doesn't handle unexpected
parameters and errors too well yet. But you should be able to run all
of the tests, groups and individual cases.

http://cakeforge.org/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet&id=191