Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody could provide tips on keeping various
environments in sync?
For example:

I plan on having a local development environment on my computer, say
www.domain.dev
Then I plan on having a testing domain on the live server, like
test.domain.com
Then the production domain: www.domain.com

Any tips/best practices for working with this type of configuration
would be great, or if there's a better way to do it. For example, when
rolling out/developing new features, do you use svn, cvs, git, plain
old ftp, capistrano,  etc.

Thanks!