Hi All,

Has anyone been working on extending euphrate's work (
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/ldap-datasource-for-cakephp) on the
LDAP data source to also cover creating, updating and deleting entries from
LDAP ?

I started to look at it yesterday and it's certainly not as easy as doing it
with a DB (given how different LDAP schemas are to a database table).
Euphrate's work is certainly useful to read from LDAP and to get me started,
but I'm just wondering if anyone has been working on it.

Thanks!
- Gonzalo